Compare between from first language and second language. For example, Arabic and English.
First, when I came to my life my family speak Arabic , and I learned Arabic from my family. When I became 6 years old I went to primary school to learn how can I read and write Arabic . I started step by step. After that, I went to middle school. I learned a lot of kind for Arabic and letter English.
Second, I went to high school. In high school I been learned English,but in class room every one they speak Arabic . In high school I should study English. After all, when I graduate for high school I thought to going to US to study English. When I was coming I saw people spoke different languages. And they spoke fast and i can understand some words because it similar such as computers,phone and TV . Every day I learning more word and I feel different language it so easy.
In conclusion, most of the words in English similar to Arabic
No comments:
Post a Comment